Thursday, August 23, 2007

More fabric stash enhancement

See, when I moved from my parents to my boyfriends, I noticed that my mom had manged to pilfer most of my fabric stash into hers. Especially with the printed cottons. So over the last few days, as I have been out and about, I have kinda beefed up my printed cotton stash.



I got this at a Local Quilting Store (LQS! Just like LYS! Hee!) The one on the right didn't photograph to well, but it's the cutest print, cherries on yellow. I'll probably make a headband and whatever else out of it. And the one on the left is actually for my boyfriend, who likes monkeys. I know I am going to make the luggage tag for him since he travels for work, but I'm not sure what else I'm going to make out of it yet.

When I was at Walmart today, I found some of the cutest prints. I rarely go to Walmart, so who knew!



Another cherry print, which I find so cute, and 2 that I found on the $2 table.



And I thought this cat print was so adorable! And matching!



And this embroidered linen is gorgeous - the flash kinda washed it out. But I got 2 yards, on clearance for $3 each. This is definitely going to go into a skirt or top or something fun.

I also stopped by Half Price books and got a book on sewing techniques, and it has an awesome section on quilting. And tonight I'll have time to sew, since the boyfriend will be over at a friends. Woooo!

No comments: