Monday, August 20, 2007

First outing

So I got out to JoAnn fabrics today. The one near me doesn't seem to have much along the lines of cute fabrics, but I did pick up a few fat quarters that were on sale:



And I also got a yard of each of these, which were on sale for $1.49 each:



I also picked up some buttons that were .25c a card, and a quilting ruler that I used my 40% off coupon on.

The boyfriend and I then ate at Panera, but then by that time I was getting pretty tired and sore, and I came back here and zonked out for 2 solid hours. I want to sew, but my tummy is pretty sore where the incisions are, so I sorted out my button containers and I'm just going to wait until tomorrow after a good nights sleep. I'll probably work on the quilt a bit more, and probably a pin cushion or two.

1 comment:

rohanknitter said...

Cute fabrics! We love Panera, but the closest one is 45 mins away. : (
Take it slow and easy! : )