Thursday, March 29, 2007

Buzzing Along

So unfortunately real life has taken over this week, and I haven't gotten much knitting done. I have started a new dishcloth design, though, to put on the webpage, so that's a good thing. I hope to be done by that by this weekend and have that posted soon. The Forest Canopy shawl is coming along great - the merino is knitting up great, and is nice and squishy.

I did find a new yarn store in my area this week, called Yarns and Fabrications. It's a great little store, with lots of yarns, and to add to it they also have a good selection of quilting fabric. It's in West Chester, Ohio, which is about 30 minutes out of Cincinnati. Luckily I was able to withhold from buying any more yarn (!!!) and I just bought a set of Bryspun DPN's that I needed.

No comments: