Saturday, December 8, 2007

I just wanna knit.

Next week is finals week. It has been nuts. I got some work done on the Monkey sock, but I've been writing papers and studying for tests and all that other fun stuff. I have done a little bit of baking though, to keep my sanity.

And today my new baby arrived:



The boyfriend got me a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas. I am so *thrilled*. As soon as it was opened I dove into a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies with it. It's amazing. I'm gonna have to behave myself and study and not just bake. I do want to try bread soon, though, but that would be best left to when I am not so rushed.

I can't wait till next week is over and I can kick back and just knit, guilt free, thinking I should be studying or writing something!

2 comments:

smariek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.