Sunday, July 8, 2007

Keepin' Up

Boy, I tell you what, you can tell 24 year olds aren't supposed to be sick.

I've been busy now trying to get the paperwork straight for school. Getting everything figured out for my incompletes last semester and my loan information is like a full time job. Plus, I hear most of the country is in a heat wave, so sales in the Etsy shop has understandably come to a standstill.

I have been doing a little bit of knitting, the Dream Swatch Pattern (PDF) from Knit and Tonic. It makes a really pretty head scarf, and I'm doing it out of the Bernat Cool Crochet in the Blue ombre color.

We are getting things figured out with my illness, though, and it has been quite a journey. The more detailed CT scan results came in, and it looks like that might have some more answers, too. I appreciate everyones well wishes and thoughts, they have been a help!

No comments: